How to Ask for Quotation?
How to Order?
First time purchase (highly recommend)
once you have an account, you can login and place orders online.
Or you can place order by email to email@example.com
We require the following information to process your order :
- Product Name / CAS No. / Catalog No., / Package Size / Quantity.
- Your Company Name, Tax ID Number (統一編號) and E-mail Address (we will send order confirmation and updates to you.)
- Your name and phone number
- Shipping address and billing address
Please submit a Request Form to provide your list of items. Our sales rep will contact you in a short while.
Payment and Shipping
First Time Purchase
If this is the first time purchase, you will be required to pre-pay all invoiced amounts
|Beneficiary A/C No||004-0019-02682|
Once we receive the pre-paid amount per your confirmation, we will ship the available products in the same working day or no later than the end of the next working day.
- Time for payment shall be of the great essence, purchaser shall pay all invoiced amounts within agreed time from date of invoice to the specified bank account or as otherwise instructed.
- The purchaser shall make all payments due under the Contract in full without any deduction whether by way of set-off, counterclaim, discount, abatement or otherwise.
- The purchaser shall not withhold payment of any amounts due and payable hereunder by reason of any set-off of any claim or dispute with AnHorn Medicines.
- If the purchaser fails to pay AnHorn Medicines any sum due pursuant to the Contract, the purchaser may be liable to pay interest to AnHorn Medicines on such sum from the due date for payment at a promised rate.
Estimate Time of Delivery
|Taiwan Inventories||Within 3 working days depend on the distance|
|Supplier Inventories||Within 10 working days depend on the flight|
|Custom Synthesis||7-8 weeks|
Door-to-door deliveries by t-cat (most common method);
In-person delivery (depends on your requirement).
Most products are shipped at ambient temperatures which won’t affect quality in a short-term exposure, while for sensitive or unstable products, we will ship them with refrigerants in case of degradation.
Returns and Refunds
The high quality and reliable service are highlighted in our company, and the proven capabilities make us stand out in this field. However, if the product does not perform as described under correct operation, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days upon receipt of products.
Please follow the instructions below when returning products
- Purchaser shall not return products without prior communication with AnHorn sales rep;
- AnHorn Medicines reserves the right to inspect Products at Purchaser’s site and/or require disposal instead of return;
- All returns must be in compliance with AnHorn Medicines’ instructions and may be subject to a restocking charge;
- Certain Products (e.g. diagnostic reagents; refrigerated or frozen products; custom Products or special orders) may not be returned if the circumstances are not caused by AnHorn Medicines;
- Title to returned Products shall transfer to AnHorn Medicines upon acceptance at the facility designated by Seller;
- Any returned Products must be in their original packaging with the original label affixed, and unaltered in form and content;
- Invoice number and other related documents are necessary to return with the product in time.
- Once two parties agree to return the product, the return shipping fee for the disqualified product is at AnHorn Medicines’s expense.
If the Purchaser decides not to replace, the refund will be transferred to your account in the next order or bank account within 7 working days, if required.